Thursday, October 8, 2009

Farming Titanium Ore To 400g Per Hour

NOTE OLD POST ONLY FOR SAVING ALOT OF MY BLOGS ONTO THIS NEW ONE
As most of you are aware, Blizzard have enabled flying mounts to be used in Wintergrasp when the battle is not active. I have recently been using this to my advantage by mining all the ores there! Here are some requirements needed:

1. 450 Mining
2. Patience & Time
3. Flying Mount (preferably Epic Flying)

The Wintergrasp territory consists of three different types of rocks or nodes:

1. Saronite Deposit
2. Rich Saronite Deposit
3. Titanium Vein

They are listed in order of least rare to rare.

Saronite Ore is worth about 15g a stack on my server. Titanium Ore, due to the mass need of the new epic gems is worth around 230g a stack on my realm.

Knowing this, this is how I manage to pull in a crap load of gold every hour.

First, I would start at the WG alliance base (when not having control of WG) and fly (Epic Mount) over this nice little route I have made from my experience mining.



Just follow the route above and you should get around 1 Stack of Saronite and maybe 3-10 individual ores of Titanium. I personally just keep going around that path for an hour, or until WG starts, when it starts I get the hell out of there and put my goods on the AH. I usually come away with this:

Around 5 - 10 stacks of saronite (75g-150g)
Around 1 - 2 stacks of Titanium
So it comes to around 400g an hour from selling all these ores.

Note: THIS MAY VARY WITH WHAT TYPE OF MOUNT YOU USE

I don't think this is AH dependent due to all the prices going up on Titanium, either way you're still making a huge profit.

No comments:

Post a Comment