Saturday, May 8, 2010

Fun way to make 1000g+/hour

A while back (I may have been a bit drunk at the time) I was bored and decided to grind something on my paladin tank. Since I didn't have the bloodsail admiral title at the time, I decided to go zerg booty bay. To my surprise, the bruisers melted away like nothing and the title was achieved in short order. Looking at my clock, less than 3 hours had passed since I started, and I had taken a small break. This gave me an idea. Selling the Bloodsail Admiral Title.

Though it is an extremely easy title to get, it remains one of the rarer titles. Why? Well, firstly it can involve pvp, which a lot of people are squeemish about, and secondly squishier classes (lol rogues) can't pull this off nearly at the speed tanks can. My solution? Charge for the title! Add somebody to your party and just romp all over the bruisers while your customer chills out in the bay. Charging 2,500 gold for this (a more than reasonable amount) you easily get 1,000g an hour if you're ICC10 geared(where my paly stands). If you're better geared or can find customers who'll pay more, it can easily be 2k gold an hour or more! Get multiple customers at once for max profits.

No comments:

Post a Comment